7th Annual Health Safety Environment Strategy Summit & Awards 2024
India's focus on occupational safety and health has largely been confined to four sectors, not covering a major share of its working population. In India, only 15.8% of the work force is employed in the organized sector. Under such a situation, there is an urgent need for the country to adopt a wide - ranging framework to ensure safety at the workplace. A comprehensive legislation, enforcement of compliance through market linked incentives and disincentives and greater demand in employment marketplace will bring the country one step closer to a safer environment at work. It's a myth that only good and affluent enterprises have a good HSE management. Truth of the matter is that good HSE management helps an organization in achieving its goal of excellence.
HSE is an input rather than a by- product for successful ventures; public or private, formal or informal. In the current scenario, extra precaution needs to be paid on workplace accidents as they are very costly and disastrous and directly associated with limb, life and degradation of environment.
After the tremendous success of the last six editions, the 7th Annual HSE Strategy Summit 2024 brings together experts from all over the country to share new ideas, process improvements, technological advancements, and innovative applications to enhance HSE performance. Our goal is to reach beyond the industry by introducing presentations, special topical sessions, and networking opportunities unavailable anywhere else. Our technical programme will reflect the diverse perspectives and concerns of our attendees.
Corporate EHS Head
Everest Industries Ltd.
Dr. Rishikesh Naik
Group Head – Health and Medical Services
Aditya Birla Group
Dr. Suvek Salankar
Toyo Engineering India Ltd.
Senior General Manager & Head of OSH & E
Thyssenkrupp Industrial Solutions (India)
Vice President Environment Health Safety
Lalit Kumar Tiwari
President-EHS, ESG & Group Chief Sustainability Officer
Kalpataru Group of Companies
Head HSSE & Business Compliance Ambassador
A.P. Moller – Maersk
Head, Corporate Safety, Cement BU
Safety, Health & Environment Lead
Roche Diagnostics India Pvt. Ltd.
HSE Culture & Performance Coach (GO)- AJPAC & ME
EHS Head (SRE)
Siemens India Ltd.
Corporate Head SHE
- The changing dynamics of the HSE function
- Defining the dependence of ESG & EHS
- Digitalization of the HSE Function
- How can more organisations develop their net-zero targets and roadmaps?
- Core business practices that drive resilience & reliability
- The circular economy of waste: Giving waste a new life
- Map out the latest emerging strategies that will help your HSE process reach the next level
- Gain in-depth guidance on latest solutions being adopted to combat HSE issues
- Understand the specific guidelines on Health and Safety requirements
- Share best practices on various aspects of HSE
- Network with India's top regulatory and HSE experts
WHO WILL YOU MEET?
- Disciplines of HSE
- Occupational Health, Safety & Security
- Plant Heads & Manufacturing Heads
- Emergency Response
- Operations & Maintenance
- Operations Managers
- Environment Control & Monitoring
- Business Development
- Process Safety
- Environmental Science
- Site Management
- Government Bodies
- Oil, Gas, Energy & Utilities
- Construction & Real Estate
- Shipping, logistics & transportation
- Heavy Engineering